Monday, June 7, 2010

Elvira and the Party Monsters, Dino's, 6/2/2010

Elvira and the Party Monsters
ID: MIA

Cost: $.50 per play
Year it came out: 1989

I nearly peed myself when I saw this pinball machine at a bar we just happened to go in and check out. It is a total beauty and I wasn't sure I had ever played it before.

I mean, cummon! Look at Elvira's tits! More importantly--look at the Wolf Man. He is so handsome. I decided I wanted his face tattooed on my arm...if I ever totally lose my mind. The inking on this artwork is really awesome. It is by Greg Freres, but I was unable to find much of anything else he did. He mostly just worked on pinball art--like Weird Science, Fathom, and Revenge From Mars. The Elvira art is by far the best though. Chad was stoked about this game too, as I think he had played it before and said it was fun. We put a dollar worth of quarters in...


ONLY TO FIND OUT IT WAS OUT OF ORDER. THIS MACHINE GETS A BIG FAT EFFFF. F. F. F.


Seriously! So excited to play it and then it just ate our quarters. PFFF.

score: F

1 comment:

  1. They have this one at the dollar Theatre here in Provo. It's actually not so bad. Sorry yours was Triple O'ed.

    ReplyDelete